- Make sure the subject line of your email has text in it.
- Do not cc anyone else on the email message.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure the printer has paper in it.
Answers to F.A.Q:
- Wireless printing only works while you are in the library building.
- You can only print if your device is accessing the internet using the library's public wireless.
- Larger attachments will take much longer to print then short email messages.
| 05.05.15 |
.10 per page
(Note: Printer will always print at least 2 pages if printing an attachment)
The printer only prints in black and white.
If you have questions about wireless printing please call, we will be happy to help you.
If you are in the library and want help with the wireless printer feel free to ask one of the librarians for assistance.